About Boutique Meats Castell Park
Castell Park is a 500 acre cattle property on the outskirts of the Esk township in the Somerset Region, Queensland, owned and run by Damien FitzGerald and his partner Jenny. The farm is named after Damien’s grandfather Bruce Castell Walker.
Boutique Meats Castell Park is an all Australian family owned and run business who prides themselves on supporting local communities.
We are committed to supplying quality local produce.
Why choose us over a supermarket?
We put people before profits! We believe that when a business takes care of its customers, the rest works itself out.
- QUALITY – Our business is based on our customers’ expectation of a wide range of high-quality products
- COMMUNITY – We actively support local communities, through the people we employ, the community groups we support and the suppliers we use
- SERVICE – From good values and hard work, we make sure our customers are happy and their experience is one we can be proud of
- PRICES – We pass on savings made from bulk purchasing allowing us to provide quality product to suit all budgets
- When quality meets our expectations, using produce from “the small guys” is always out first choice.
- All of our butchers, apprentices and shop staff are either Somerset Region locals or have found us from other country communities.
- We support local community initiatives, clubs and groups. We enjoy assisting in fundraising events where proceeds are invested back into making stronger and healthier communities.
In the last 12 months we have been a proud supporter of:
- Esk RSL
- Russell Island Global Care Church
- Esk Hospital Auxiliary
- Toogoolawah Golf Club
- Esk Show Society
- Working Dog Trials
- Esk Community Choir
- Russell Island RSL
- Tingira Boat Club
- Russell Island State School
- Brisbane Valley Bulls Junior Rugby League
- Russell Island Bowls Club
- Stingrays Rugby League Club
- Russell Island Fishing Club
- Macleay Island RSL
- Brisbane Junior Bowling Club
- Macleay Is Bowls Club
- Lamb Island Recreation Club