Terms & Conditions
The Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd website is owned and operated by Damien Fitzgerald as trustee of the FitzGerald Family Trust trading as Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd (ABN: 1383 233 2124).
By accessing and using the website and when ordering products and entering into transactions with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Without limiting the Terms & Conditions, you are responsible for:
- you need to be 18 and over to be able to establish an account and to access and use certain features of our website including our on-line ordering system. You must not establish more than one account or establish an account for anyone else
- for business customers, be a company, partnership or ABN holder
- ensure all information – including contact and payment information – on your account is current;
- keep your account log-on user name and password confidential and secure and must not share it with or permit anyone else to use your account.
- ensure funds are available for each debit to your account;
- notify us of any changes or issues with your order within the appropriate timeframes.
2. Contacting Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd
You are able to contact Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd the following methods:
Our website – www.boutiquemeats.com.au
Our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/BoutiqueMeats/
Our Butcher Shop located at TBA
Butcher Shop Phone – (07)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Phone – 0439 165 202
For missing products, quality issues, delivery breaks, or any other enquiry that directly relates to your account, please contact us by phone or email. For cancellations, please contact us by phone.
3. Returns & Refund Policy
The Australian Consumer Law gives consumers rights in respect of goods and services they purchase, called consumer guarantees.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Regardless of anything in these Terms & Conditions, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If for any reason you have received an incorrect item, your whole order has not been delivered, incorrect item/s were delivered, or you have received something that you are not 100% satisfied with, we will ensure that you are not charged for the affected product/s. However, you must notify us via phone within 48 hours of the delivery being made (or not made), and we may need you to provide proof of the issue. We may not be able to refund any consumed or disposed of items. It may take up to 7 days to process a credit to your account.
4. Change & Cancellation Policy
You are able to change or cancel:
- an order without charge or penalty at any time before 3 days of your delivery date. No changes or cancellations will be accepted after this time. You must pay for any products which you have ordered if you attempt to cancel or change orders after this time.
- Risk of loss or damage to the products passes to you upon delivery
- If any product information including, technical, nutritional or labeling detail, is provided with any products, the information is general in nature and may not be accurate or complete. We use our best endeavors to ensure that the products that we supply comply with labeling laws if they apply.
- You are responsible and must rely upon your own inquiries relating to any product information, including whether or not the product and any ingredients in it will affect you in any way including, for example, if you have any food allergies.
- If you have any concerns about any of products you must take the appropriate independent advice from your clinician or appropriate health professional concerning your individual circumstances
Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd makes no warranties or representations about our website or any of its content, and we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability which may arise as a result of your use of this our website and its content
We provide our website and its content on an ‘as-is’ and ‘as-available’ basis and do not warrant that its content, features and functionality will be error-free or uninterrupted.
Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and will comply with the Privacy Act (1988) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
By agreeing to become a customer or otherwise using our services you acknowledge and agree that we may contact you (including by email, SMS, telephone or such other means) in relation to:
- our service, your account, any products, or your order;
- where you have consented to us doing so, any marketing or promotion which we conduct, special products being offered, our newsletters or publications;
- where you have consented to us doing so, goods, services or promotions which are being offered by our suppliers or business partners (either alone or in conjunction with us);
- to unsubscribe from any of our marketing or promotional contact with you, please use the unsubscribe button in a marketing email, or contact us via phone or email.
7. Liability and Indemnity
- Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd is not responsible for any loss that you suffer by visiting this website including the result of the transmission of any computer virus.
- You indemnify Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd against any liability, loss, damage, cost (including the cost of any settlement and legal costs and expenses on a solicitor and own client basis) compensation or expense sustained or incurred by us as a result of your act or omission except to the extent that we contributed to the liability, loss, damage, cost, compensation or expense.
- Our liability to you including under any indemnity will be reduced to the extent that you or any third party caused or contributed to the liability, loss, damage, cost, compensation or expense.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude liability to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss.
8. Changes to terms and conditions
Boutique Meats Castell Park Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions (and those of the Program) at any time without notice. Any amendment will come into effect from the time the amended terms and conditions are posted on the website. If you use this website or place an order after any amendment, you agree to be bound by and comply with the amended terms and conditions. Accordingly, you should read these terms and conditions when accessing the website or placing orders with us.